Which Logo design is best?

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by pro36, Mar 10, 2006.

?

I've created a few logos for my new busines & i need some feedback. Which do you

1. Logo 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Logo 2

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Logo 3

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  4. Logo 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pro36

pro36

2. KD-did

KD-did

I happen to like the button in the second one best because the all important @ is more visually stressed.

3. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

i agree with KD, #2 for me.

4. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Pro36 I added a poll for you on this. I figure it will make tracking the user votes easier for you. That way you don't have t scroll through to see how many voted for which one. Still read the remarks though. LOL

If you want the poll removed let me know and I will remove it.

5. pro36

pro36

Thanx Mac27,

I called myself adding a poll when I originally posted. Obviously, it didn't take. Thanx for jumpin in.

pro36

6. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Not a problem. Just trying to help out.

7. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

I like #2's "@" as well. But I am liking font #3 (and 1) better.
    Maybe keep the red box (in 3) yet make it an "@" symbol? Hmmm?

8. HiJacKingQueen

HiJacKingQueen

it would look better if the S wouldnt overlap the key..

9. blackknight

blackknight

I think the #3 one is the most effective but with one change.....take the box and the "@" from #2 and use the lettering from #3. I like the boldness and readability. You have to determine the medium that your audiences are going to see it with and that is key to how you decide what will work best.

10. Juncal

Juncal

Hola,
    First Idea:
    Why don't you try with the third font, but with the @ of the second one in bold red... and take a look to your tagline, I think that when is under the name you should align it in the center or over the right, just to get balance.
    Second Idea:
    Since you are using a key image under @, honestly to see the S over the @ key makes feel I bit incomplete... why dont you try with the whole line with keys and better if you are using laptop keys... then every letter will have their own key to be on.

Good Luck!
    R2

11. pro36

pro36

Thanx to all who replied. Your comments & suggestions were priceless. Based upon the responses, I came up with the attached. What da ya think?

Thanx,
    pro36

Attached Files:

12. perfectjewel

perfectjewel

Personally, I would get rid of the keys under everything but the @. It's too much. It also causes your tag line to run into it.

13. Chris

Chris Staff Member

I agree w/perfectjewel,

I like the key behind the @ sign, it is the keys behind the other text that makes your slogan hard to read.

Maybe loose the keys just behind the other text and leave the one behind the @ sign.

Just my Thought......

14. DesignBlaze

DesignBlaze

I agree with perfectjewel and mac27...the extra keys are too much...behind the @ is enough. good job though.

15. HiJacKingQueen

HiJacKingQueen

hmmm.. i have observed that there are 2 letters on each key which is unrealistic;

if the keys are used as some kind of a background, it isnt seamless and thus makes the overall appearance cluttered.

lastly, the tagline is too small compared to the size of the speedyresponse.com - they look like David and Goliath.

good effort but needs some more refinement.:2cents:

16. Juncal

Juncal

Dear Pro36,

This work it's made of tries so DON'T give up... there are some rules you have to follow in graphics and I think that is a good idea to make a research if you decided to create you own logo.

Some basic: balance, consistency, contrast and white space.

Right now your design looks a bit busy, and I don't know if you notice dude, but your tagline it's hard to read.

Go back to the white space and start with something new I'm attaching you a file with a color harmony that I know works great with computer business, use it if you want to or create your own.

Remember, less is more.

R2

Attached Files:

17. KD-did

KD-did

How about something with a cleaner design?

18. blackknight

blackknight

very nice Katie

19. pro36

pro36

You guy's are truly incredible- Juncal - I really appreciate your advice about color schemes. KD- your last comp is too smooth. I'd like to see the "@" in green from Juncal's color spectrum & "SpeedyResponse" (using the font from my orig comp) in black & using both the lightest and darkest end of blue from the same color block. I'd be happy to do it myself but I can't find the font KD used for the "@". Since I'm sure you charge for your work I don't know if you can share that info w/me. Otherwise, please tell me how the pricing works.

Again, you guys have proven to be much more helpful than my friends & colleagues.

PS- Is there a way to import new fonts into LogoC v4?

Regards,
    pro36

20. KD-did

KD-did

pro36, I'll attach the at sign here for you.

After downloading and unzipping a new font I "move" just the new font to the OS's font folder. For me that Window's font folder. It will then show up in TLC's systems fonts.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.