Which is better?

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by ibodybuild, Jul 25, 2007.

1. ibodybuild

ibodybuild

Out of the two uploaded logos which logo is better suited to a "fitness" site, and the best one out of the two?

Thanks in advance.:)

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      29.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      40.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Wicked

Wicked

Thats tough.. I like them both.. Im leaning more towards the first one though.. I think either way is a win there.

3. PinkyPriss

PinkyPriss

Obviously, the first one. Trust me....my instincts are always right. For sure the #1, it's a fresh design and fits in with today's marketing.

-PinkyPriss

4. jagrolet

jagrolet

Good Job

Definately the first one.
    Its easily identifiable, unique, and lends itself to printing far better than the second.

5. prototype66

prototype66

Agreed, #1 is best from a gender point of veiw and is less"clipartie" (again....is that even a word?) you get what I mean though. The first one is best of the two.

6. simple

simple

i like the second one better , the first one i think is ok but maybye chang the font on the talk fitness org that appears below

7. paperworxny

paperworxny

I like the first one better. It's fresh. But I don't think that you should repeat the "Talk fitness" to include the ".org".

8. abhijeet

abhijeet

the first one dude...definitely..nice one

9. BWC

BWC

I would go with the 2nd pic for a few reasons:

1) The picture is more understandable to the public without the text and the text reinforces what you do.

2) As a total image, the 2nd image will place out better in print or on the web due to the sizing of the weight lifter and the text being in proportion. If you use the 1st image, it will present size issues: you'll have to use a larger area to portray the same results.

10. TyHaegs

TyHaegs

i like the first one as well...my only thought on it though is i am not crazy about it repeating "talkfitness" below it