1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Where to get those cool images?

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by gannboy, Jun 29, 2006.

1. gannboy

gannboy

Hi there,

I have just recently bought a copy of your ecover creator and are enjoying using it. My order number is **removed for security**.

But I have some queries:-

1) There are only limited front cover templates avaliable, where can I get the ones like you featured the software box of "The eCover creator" at http://www.ecovercreator.com/ , the green one and the another software box sitting next to "Click here to buy it now". How can I create a similar one like the one on my attachment and where to get it FREE or at very low cost.

2) I like the image "a person throwing some money", the image on under the folder "logo libraries\eCover Fronts\Logo Artwork" are simply not enough...Can you show me or tell me where I can get more this type of logo artwork FREE or at a very low cost.

3) I want similar type of images related to asthma and golf. Can you show or tell me where to find them.

Thanks for your answering my queries. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
    Eddy

Attached Files:

2. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

3. KD-did

KD-did