Where is my Activation Key

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by katietark, Sep 14, 2007.

1. katietark

katietark

I purchased the Logo Creator 3 days ago and still have not received my Activation Key. I've sent 7 emails and also tried to call but the voicemail box is full. How do I get my Activation Key or get someone to respond.

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Please send Marc ( aka Laughingbird ) a PM requesting it, Im sure he will take care of this for you :D

3. katietark

katietark

sent 8 messages

I've sent 8 messages and no response.

4. katietark

katietark

Contacting Marc

Do you know a way to contact Marc (Laughingbird) other than through the support email?

5. Randy...

Randy... Guest

6. Randy...

Randy... Guest

BTW - are you looking for the activiation key for The Logo Creator? Have you double checked to make sure the email didn't get into a spam filter? It happened to me when I first purchased the software, so that's why I ask.

7. katietark

katietark

Checked Junk, spam etc

Yes I have Randy. I've also had that happen to me in the past. It isn't there. I never even received a confirmation of payment from Laughingbird. I have one from Paypal and that's it. No other communication from Laughingbird. I thought that maybe Softwrap (the seller) indicated on Paypal is responsible. They don't respond either. Thanks for the info on Marc. I've sent him a message with the transaction number. I hope he will help soon. I have a client that wants a logo. I need the software.

Thanks so much for your help Randy.

8. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I promise Marc will take care of you.

9. katietark

katietark

Great

This is a "GOOD THING."

10. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Got it katietark.
    I've responded.

Incidentally, the Order number you've provided is a PayPal order number. I need the Order Confirmation number ... that you apparently didn't get.

This tells me you may have downloaded the Trial version (which can be paid for via PayPal). If this is the case, you should be able to reDownload the Trial, and plug in your eMail address for the system to activate it.

11. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I told you so....lol! :)

12. katietark

katietark

Thanks Marc, I will try it. Let you know.

13. katietark

katietark

Marc, I reloaded the trial version. I put in my email and it comes up saying "sorry, there are no details in our records." Nothing is showing. I'm getting very frustrated. I just want to use the software. How difficult is this going to be?

14. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I wonder if it has something to do with Paypal, again?

15. katietark

katietark

I've put in a dispute with Paypal. Now this is getting ridiculous. I just want to use the software.

16. Randy...

Randy... Guest

You didn't have to take that step yet. I understand your frustration.

17. katietark

katietark

Amazing that I can't get the software I paid for. I will have to purchase another software package. I have a client that needs a logo. I really wanted to use the Logo Creator. Too much of a hassle for me. I have to move on. . .thanks for your help Randy.

18. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I really hate to hear that. I wish there was something I could do for you.

19. katietark

katietark

Thanks so much Randy. I know when to give up. I'm not going to beg to get my order fulfilled. I'm done. You've been great.

20. Randy...

Randy... Guest

"I'm a seasoned 60 year old sassy woman " (per your profile)

You certainly are. :) lol, you know!

I don't generally give up so easily.