Where Can I Get The Web Graphics Creator Manual?

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Gladstone365, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Gladstone365

Gladstone365

Hi KD-DID
    I have been trying out the Web Graphics Creator and i think its really fantastic .However I am new to web design and i would really like some sort of manual to read and follow. Where can i get a manual or some tutorials for the application. When i click on the get manual button what i get is a page that tells me OOPS THE PAGE HAS BEEN MOVED. My internet connection is dial up so it is very difficult watching the video tuts. Does anyone have a manual that i could borrow? I find it easier to print a hard copy so i can read and follow the tut! Thanks

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. Gladstone365

Gladstone365

KD-did
    Thanks i was able to access the manual. Great stuff. Now could u help me with my free subscription to PhotoObjects? I tried logging on at the subscription activation page. When i entered my code sent to me with the download PhotoObjects told me that me code was already in use by some one else. What do you suggest i do. I am trying to create a header for my website.

4. KD-did

KD-did

Send a Private Message (PM) to laughingbird through the forum, there have been issues with the key generator for The PhotoObjects .Or you could send me a PM with what you are looking for and I might be able to provide it for you.

5. Tobé

Tobé

Can't get the manual - on a mac

Hi, I am using Leopard on a Power Mac 5 dual: When i click on your manual link I get a message: Component not found. I need to know how to change colors, sizes etc. of buttons.

Thanks,
    Tobé:image09:

6. KD-did

KD-did

Both the Mac version and PC version run exactly the same. You can see tutorial by following the link or by Go>>>application>>> Right click on the WGC icon>>>Show original >>>>and double clicking on the manual and choosing manualInfo.HTML
    http://www.webgraphicscreator.com/tutorials.html