1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Where are the fixes?

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by woosan, Oct 4, 2007.

1. woosan

woosan

I have been reading some of the posts and noticed that there appears to be some fixes for people. But hate to read every post out there to find each individual fix.
    Is there a fix bundle to help get the corrections to the software taken care of?

Thanks
    ted

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

3. woosan

woosan

Web Graphics Creator

Web Graphics Creator

4. seanpmac

seanpmac

Woosan,
    I was hoping by now there would be a new version for mac on WGC its been some time...things like buttons never work never turns out a .swf that works...and at any time it can crash in any of the built in programs...that said alot of it is VERY nice. I get the feeling this is a one and done for WGC and then there will be something new to buy...I hope thats not the case..but its been a long time since version 1 came out...

Sean

5. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Sean!

thanks for the feedback.

All of the graphics found on http://www.webgraphicscreator.com were created with the Mac version of WGC.

Absolutly we'll have a new version coming for The Web Graphics Creator! It's very popular and is selling well.

Can you point me to your website? The site that the buttons are not working on? This may be a Flash code issue (Dreamweaver version's earlier than Dreamweaver 8 need an update to handle Flash code. Adobe has changed the way the player is launched.)

If you're able to see the .swf files on the site above, let me know.

- Marc

6. seanpmac

seanpmac

Glad to hear a new version is in the works

Honestly Marc...I tried so many times with this program and like I said when things work its MINT...but it crashes often and its annoying in the middle of a logo design.. The cd/book maker part that seems the most complex works fine.....when it comes to buttons..I could never get it to work...NOT ONCE..

I will try again and possibly send you a link to a demo site.

The page flipper (flip books)thing also crashes at times,but had no need at this time for it..so I didnt go further into it...

I was using tiger, and since upgraded to leopard and the crashes continue at times...its hit or miss...but id say 50% of the time a simple click or double click..and bang..it crashes..

But that all said ....its still a program I use ALOT so I hope you
    mature it more and correct the issues that you have control over.

Sean
    Looking foward to the next version