1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

WHEN???

Discussion in 'The Web Graphics Creator Updates' started by Patrick Wooley, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Patrick Wooley

Patrick Wooley

Marc,

I'd like to know when this will be available. I see you can't even purchase the older versions of this, or the ecover creator. I Need This and would prefer to buy your products than your competitor's. C'mon man, I see it's been years since you updated and you announced an update is coming in 2014. A lot of people are waiting to spend their money with you Marc.

WHEN????

2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I feel your frustration as I have also been eagerly awaiting the new Web Graphics Creator. Matter of fact, I got an email from Marc just a few days ago. He is working very hard to get this finished and out, but he is adding a few real super-cool features that aren't quite finished yet. I think you'll like it when it is! I'd tell you more if I knew. Like anything to do with programming, sometimes it just takes time trying to cover all bases.
    I'm sure there is a long line waiting for this release . . .soon . . . :relax:

3. Patrick Wooley

Patrick Wooley

Yeah, I know. I just figured if I posted this publicly, Marc would have more people pushing on him to roll it out. Sorry Marc. We just want to give you our money for awesomeness.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

4. Patrick Wooley

Patrick Wooley

Marc,

Any updates on the Web Graphics Creator? It's been a long time since anything has been mentioned about this.

5. KD-did

KD-did

snginc likes this.