What's up fellow Laughing Bird Users!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by snerdey, Jun 14, 2007.

1. snerdey

snerdey

Hey my name is Scott but everyone calls me Snerdey. It's been a nickname for years that just stuck with me forever.

Love the software and look forward to kicking the can around with the LBS Gang here in the forum!

Yeah.. use PC's but looking for a Mac cause I've had it with all these issues. Love the commercials about the Mac and all the bad things about PC's!

Snerdey

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Welcome Scott...eh, Snerdey.

You've gotta tell us how you got that nickname.

3. snerdey

snerdey

Ok, if you really wanna know :)

Way back while at AOL working in the CAT dept. Well, just about 2 months before that during training how to work there we listened to our instructor use the word Snerdly as an example of the customers name using AOL in the wrong way. Guess they got it from Rush Limbaugh cause it always uses that name ruffling papers =)

Well, they finally let us setup our own free account and asked us to make a screen name so yes my AIM / AOL is Snerdey and as soon as I sent the IM to the instructor she looked over the screen at me and just laughed and said it fit me to a "T" cause I was a pain with all my questions :)

So I was now Snerdey!

After a about 3 years then came 9-11 and it sucked for everyone in the world even us cause they laid off 25% of the new comers by rank. So, off I was to make something myself.

I searched the word Snerdey on the web and thought.. hmm, I'm going to make my own spot on the web.

10,000,000 hits later .. here I am!

LOL

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Cool story! Thanks for sharing.

5. snerdey

snerdey

Yeah.. I should write a book or something!

If I have some free time today I will mess around with the logo contest but I've got a ton of work staring me in the face as it is :)

LOL