What I do when not making logos

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Gravy, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Gravy

Gravy

this is a cropped screenshot of an online game I play

2. Flotsom

Flotsom

You know, Gravy ... as a Trucker you're probably in pretty good health, and not to take away from your game (which looks pretty cool), you might consider going out to your local airport and see if they don't have a Cessna training ctr, or other flight school. There's nothing like the real deal!;) Trust me! Check out the view of the airport as seen from an approaching plane. :D

3. Gravy

Gravy

I've always had the desire to learn how to fly. But I think it's late enough in life for me now to stay on the ground and do my flying on games and simulators.LOL

This may disturb you, I have become particularly adept at using an AC-130 as a battering ram to destroy armor, of course I usually don't survive the crash LOL.
    I have also found I have more talent for flying helo's than I do fixed wings.

But I certainly love the experience.

4. KD-did

KD-did

What I do when not making logos geesh when is that? I even design in my sleep..

5. Flotsom

Flotsom

:eek: a Battering ram!?! "Bad Gravy, rude, rude, rude! :bonk:

Took a guess at your zipper, and found you this, which may not be the closest Cessna Training Center. Discovery flights are only $50, and a steal just for the fun even if you don't pursue further lessons.

"Late in life"!?! ... dude! I'm 57 and passed my flight medical, started lessons, and am about to take my oral, written, & Check ride exams. You're only as "late in life" as you think you are ... here's to eternal youthful exuberance and curiosity! :cheers:

:D