What font would compliment this design?

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by KD-did, Jul 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KD-did

KD-did

I am going cross eyed trying all my "system fonts".

2. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Keep it Sans Serif (no feet) Maybe like something simple as Ariel Black or Impact (especially for KDH). Don't use cursive.
    Have a look at this site http://coolhomepages.com/cool-pages/web-design-pages/Logos/2.html

I like the design. I stands out. As for the shape in the middle, I would stay away from drop shadows and bevels :) (not a huge fan of those, but that's me) Cool shape though. Hope the link will give you ideas.

3. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

"IT" stands out... not I stands out. :)

4. froy

froy

Do you design

Borean,

Do you design logos? I'm starting my own business and thought to use this software but I'm not artistic at all.

5. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Hi Froy,
    That's what great about this software. It's easy to creat something without having an artistic eye for design. All of elements are there for you, all you have to do is arrange them so your title or graphic stands out. The link I placed above is a great resource for ideas and how to position your logo. You can design a great logo with what you have as long as you don't go all out on the extra "bells and whistles". Try it out to see if works for you. It will save you time and money and if you need help or advice fill free to email me or ask advice in this forum. You will get a lot of help and ideas.
    Hope this helps.
    -Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.