What Font Is This?

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by franschiavo, Jul 5, 2009.

1. franschiavo

franschiavo

Had your software on my PC which subsequently fried. Now using a Mac. Yay! Anyway, my problem is that I need to recreate a logo which includes the text shown. I believe I created the logo using your logo design software which I had purchased on my PC (and which fried along with everything else).

Can you ID the font for me (attached in the location requesting a screenshot) and advise which products include that font? I'll happily purchase another software package - maybe not the logo software - but first want to be sure that I am getting this font.

2. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

3. franschiavo

franschiavo

That's the font. Wonder where I got it...could've sworn it was from logo software. Regardless - thanks much - you're a lifesaver. I can purchase the font and carry on.

4. KD-did

KD-did

It could have been from an earlier version of TLC .Later editions don't have all the embedded fonts that V3.0 and earlier had as licensing agreements could not be reached and fonts had to be dropped. If you look up your original order someone like myself could look up the embedded fonts that came with TLC then.