What do you think?

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by kezzakriel, Sep 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kezzakriel

kezzakriel

Ok People give me some ideas and let me know what changes you think i should make or which one you think is best :helpnow:

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

KD-did

Sweet!!!I love them..#1 has my vote. I would also like to see it with an opposite color thin outline on the L and O.(black on the green and green on the black) just to see if it pops the letters.

3. kezzakriel

kezzakriel

I dont think it looks as good, do you? :joker:

Attached Files:

4. KD-did

KD-did

That one is a hard call...I would try printing them out . Here is a side by side of them.

5. richard_5001

richard_5001

No outline looks better IMHO.

6. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

I like the colors and fontstyle, think you're almost there! my suggestion?:
    Make the colored squares the same size and space evenly, center the letters in each , don't use the outline but make the outside of the font just reach the background color around it without touching,(i.y.k.w.i.m?)

Sorry there's no example of what i mean
    :beer:
    MD

7. adaniel65

adaniel65

Kezzakriel, those logos all look good. Remember to use colors associated with bar themes or the region where you do business or similar conmcept. Also, this style of logo will work well for printing on your letterhead, business cards, and envelopes. The two-color scheme is great to save some money with the printer. Be sure to use standard colors used by your chosen printer so there is no mixing/color matching involved.

Although the font you used looks good it wouldn't hurt to try other fonts, bold, italics, underlined etc.

Have fun!

Antonio Daniel

8. blackknight

blackknight

Kezzakriel, I like the first one the best. All above is pretty good advice. My advice is is to have the letters inside the box, just touch the background colour surrounding the box so the letter spills just a bit. No outline on letters. You can outline the box and then use a white mask to remove the outline where the letter meets the box, but that would be your call. I like your choice of colour on the first example. Otherwise it is a clean design that will look well in any media. Experiment with choice of colours especially odd combinations. Looking at a colour wheel really helps. Good Luck

9. cuie

cuie

Well, I don't know about you guys, but, I think, I'd go for the 3rd design. Or maybe you can combine the "L" on the 3rd one with "O" on the 1st one...
    Just suggestion..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.