What creator to chose

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by Warpigg, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Warpigg

Warpigg

I originally was looking for a logo creator,then I see the corporate logo creator,Web creator and flash.... to be honest I liked them all....

first.... would I get the same funtions in the corporate logo as the regular version.........

and the flash maker vs the web......... Im more interested in the flash stuff..But if the web graph creator has some of the same funtions I would get that

Also

I am looking into getting a website creator like homepage.....* insert recommendation here if u like.....

Also will be looking for a host * insert recommendation here....

I want to make some fun movies for some games I play and have somewhere to showcase my stuff.Something thats a secure quality site,good support and good optional features..
    A friend recommended Speakeasy.net.....

Thanks all in advance for any suggestions

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

I will leave others better qualified than me to help you choose which Laughingbird software is best for you.

As for your other questions

I am looking into getting a website creator like homepage.....* insert recommendation here if u like.....
    http://www.coffeecup.com/ has a great product range and are reasonably priced.

Also will be looking for a host * insert recommendation here....
    I use ASmallOrange as my host and have always found their service to be outstanding.

Hope this is of some help