1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

WGC, bought it, cant work it, want to create an EBOX

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Stryker, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Stryker

Stryker

I open it up, click on create e-box

Then click on "create new front" >nothing
    "Create new back" > nothing
    All of the create buttons are unhighlighted.

It appears absolutely useless. What exactly is the secret to starting an ebox?? This is very frustrating!

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

You might want to try and do a re-install...sounds like a glitch in the program to me! maybe even do a re-download too while you at it...

3. Stryker

Stryker

I did that, I am giving up on it for now until I stop feeling like pulling my hair out, probably a day. Who has time for this. I go to the manual page, get an "OOPS", nothing to download.
    Figure I'll check out the photoobjects that was advertised as part of the deal.
    Nada! I just bought this two days ago and it still is advertising photoobjects as part of the package and it doesnt work.

Well, as you can see I just need to step away from the keyboard for a day. I can't believe I paid $40 to piss myself off like this :image16:

4. Stryker

Stryker

Ok, couldnt resist. This software screams amateurish. I have used hundreds of programs. The marketing was a complete lie. No one should buy this product> EVER!!
    This is even stupider than the flash ad creator I bought from this company which was utterly useless, when I bought it!!
    I will check out the updated version.
    But, GAWD, who has time as a entrepreneur to try and read all of the questions and **** on a message board and search for an answer.
    The manual, a dead end, photo objects, not included.

Please refund my money or I am going to file a credit card dispute over this!! And if that doesnt work, I'll make google ads about my pissed off annoyance at a product that absolutely was misrepresented in the marketing!!
    I can't believe you have a link to a manual that gives a "Woops" page!! And you are STILL advertising free photoobjects! I bought two days ago. Imagine being on high heat then finding out that you decided to discontinue. YET STILL advertise it as part of the deal. Well a low boil goes to high boil!

This screams AMATEURISH all over it!!
    Really, get it together before you SCAM people!! I mean, who the HELL wants to waste their time like this???
    No direction, no manual, false claims, parts of the program do not work. What the f**K??

If anyone out there considers buying this product. My advice is, DONT! Until they put it a useable piece of software together. It may fill a niche, but goddammit! Dont misadvertise the **** then!@!!

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Stryker...Listen...Please take the time to calm down and give (us) members admins and mods some time to help you thru this delima. your problem may not be as bad as you think if you work with us to help you get thru it. We can do this if you just give us a chance...Think about it! You bought it, So why not let us help you so you can use it?...Sometimes its not the software...It could be a computer problem too, You never know until you start letting us know answers to certain questions in order to get this solved. C'Mon man...You're better than this...I understand frustration, but sheesh...if you think about it, getting mad doesn't solve anything, Believe me I know...I got demoted from here because of my anger! If you want help...I or we will give it to you as much as we can to get this matter taken care of...Im not an employee of Laughingbird...Im just a forum user just like you...If you want me to help you...Just let me know...If you want to stay mad...then you have that right. But Im willing to help if you will just calm down and let me. At least Im trying to do just that :)

6. Zipper

Zipper

Hi Stryker... Sorry to hear about your problems. When you first open the WGC click on the "Art Center" This is where you first design your box or book front or back. When the "Art Center" first opens, you will see a link to a quick tutorial. Read through that and it will give you the basics. You can't "Create new front" or back until you have designed them. Hope this helps...

7. Unk

Unk

On the other hand, I purchased the software at a local FRY's at retail price, took it home and immediately created several outstanding logos with it including a flash eCover so go figure.

Unk

8. KD-did

KD-did

Downloads can be affected by which unzipping program is used, by antivirals and accelerators and a CD installation will not have the same issues.

9. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Unk, thank you for your post here.
    Much appreciated.

Stryker, I'm sorry to hear of your anger.
    However, please read Worlock's comments. I agree with them 100%.

There are no false claims made on the site as you suggest.
    The PhotoObjects promo has not been discontinued. I've simply removed reference to it until I can fix the database problem with the issuing of the unlock keys.

I will most definitely refund your purchase. You can remove the software and move on.

Please provide me with an Order Number (eMail it to me, or include it in a PM to me here in the forum).

- Marc