Welcome feedback on design...

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by crosspi, Mar 12, 2008.

1. crosspi

crosspi

Finally got the business card laid out. Still have envelope & letterhead to work on but wanted feedback before proceeding.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

Nice!, try it with "investigations agency" in a white font and maybe a bit bigger. See what it looks like.
    Cool font for the "Cross" text, coventry garden?

MD

3. awalck

awalck Staff Member

I agree MD, Nice job Crosspi and I'd try the white font as well. Nice looking business card. I'd also consider a different font for your name. At a quick glance, I can't tell if your last name is Pambell or Campbell. Just a thought. Great job though.

4. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

good feedbacks. I think the main points are to keep it simple. Drop shadows and gradients don't come out well on dark backgrounds.
    You found the right logo and concept, now just refine it a bit more.

good start

5. crosspi

crosspi

Thank you MD and Allen for your feedback. I'll work on it again today and post an updated one later. MD-yes, the font is coventry garden. I realize now that's what you used as your font. I found the font online and was playing around with the scale button in TLC and when the "C" touched the "O" I thought it was perfect. It almost looks like a little spectacle.

6. crosspi

crosspi

Thank you too for the input. I'll work on these areas and hopefully post an update later today.