Web Site Logo/Banner

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by ediversity, Jun 13, 2007.

1. ediversity

Hello ALL,

I Just thought I would say, Hello. I'm new to this forum. I've owned Laughington Software since the fall of 2006, but I have never really "played" around with it, yet. I purchased it because, at the time I had big ideas to create a logo/banner for my web site at, Stress and Other Workplace Afflictions. After much procrastination I've decided to start making that logo/banner now. If anyone has any ideas that would consolidate it to the web site content feel free to give me your comments.

One quick comment. I moved to Vista earlier this year. After a month of agony with it I moved back to XP. I used the MS compatibility software to see what I might have to fix to work with Vista. All of my software programs were okay, but I did have to upgrade my printer. My point...I don't like Vista, period.

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Haha....good ole' Vista....I have it on one of my laptops, but it's getting ready to get the boot and I'm going back to XP on everything. When all the bugs are fixed, I'll switch. But, I did give it a fair try. Glad to have you here.