Web page header

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by K1w1, Feb 6, 2004.

1. K1w1

K1w1

Here's a quick and dirty web page header made with TLC, for Move To New Zealand.

The customer's happy, but I've got reservations about the fonts used. The "Move To" isn't the right one...any suggestions ?

2. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

it's a good first start..

try a few other with different fonts and share them with us

- Erik
    www.LogoCeek.com

3. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Yes, keep coming up with more logos. The first thing that catches my eye is "MOVE TO" and I loos the "New Zealand". Of course you can read the whole thing, but You need to grab people right away. Almost to where their brain doesnt have to think. Make sence?? That's kinda vague I know, but people truly skip through a ton of web sights, almost like tv channel surfing, click click away till some image pops. Then they will take time to read it if it's what they are looking for. Need to stad out from the rest no matter what profession right? Practice practice :)

I don't have a problem with the fonts at all. I actually like the "new zealand" font, but try different color schemes and lower the font size in "Move To".

Hope that helps

4. K1w1

K1w1

Makes perfect sense, Borpean....thanks for the feedback.

Erik, I'll post a few variations with different fonts. It'll keep me busy and out of trouble. :)

5. BeeGraphics

BeeGraphics

The 'Move To' font is too dominant; it is the New Zealand which should catch the eye.