Web Graphics Creator Newbie Says Hi!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by AmeerahL, Mar 8, 2008.

1. AmeerahL

AmeerahL

Hi everyone!

I am very new to the program and web design as a whole. I am a webmaster and it is much more affordable to create my own graphics, so I purchased the Web Graphics Creator.

I made my first eBook cover, but can't figure out how to get remove the floor and keep my reflections and shadows in my export- But that is for another post all together.

Nice to meet everyone!

2. Wicked

Wicked

Welcome to the forum AmeerahL! Unfortunately I do not have the software installed on the computer I am at the moment so I am unable to offer any advise.. Be sure to post your question in the Web Graphics Support section of the forum to make sure you get an answer as soon as you can.

Most importantly for now I want to say again Welcome to the forum and I hope you have a good time like the rest of us around here..

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi AmeerahL.

Create your 3D image, then press the little camera button at the bottom of the canvas screen. This is the 'export' button.

Choose the PNG file format and hit Export.
    This will remove everything but your 3D image. (No floor, no shadow, not reflection).

Or, you can simply Right Click over the 3D box and choose "Environment" from the pop up window. This will bring up another menu that will allow you to remove the Floor, or shadow... or reflection.

Then export it all as a jpeg.

Hope this helps some!

Marc

4. sajjidmanuel

sajjidmanuel

Hello Ameerah,

Can you tell me how to import an image from Photoshop without disturbing the clarity and size of the image to web graphics creator? This is to make an E-cover.

Regards,

Sajjid Manuel
    :image07-1: