1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Web Graphics Created Don't Appear

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by RJWalicki, May 4, 2008.

1. RJWalicki

RJWalicki

I finally figured out how to get an e-cover into XSite Pro.

The trouble is when I loaded the HTML which was created by Web Graphics and was saved to my desktop, what I see is the original (Web Graphics) 3D template -- and not the one I created. It works and looks great. It just isn't mine!

Anyone have an idea what might have occurred?

Thanks,
    Richard

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Rich.

Can you point me to the URL that you're speaking of?
    I'd like to see what you mean.

It may be that you've created new images (new cover art) for your eBook. These images are put into an 'images' folder when you export your book.

If you don't upload the images folder along side your .swf file, the eCover may revert to the default cover.

does this make sense?

Marc

3. RJWalicki

RJWalicki

Hi Marc,

It kind of makes sense. I'm actually pretty new to all of this. In any case, I haven't actually uploaded the site yet. It's almost done.

Aside from entering in the HTML provided, I copied all of the files to the image area in my program and hit "Preview." It showed the sample 3D cover and back. The buttons worked fine, it just wasn't what I had created.

I don't pretend to have an in-depth understanding of how all this works, but I'm gathering that it may work once it's uploaded?

Thanks for getting back.
    Rich