Wati from Hawaii

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by wati, Aug 5, 2008.

1. wati

wati

Hahahahahaha .... I love those smilies.

I've been a long time user of LaughingBird and I've used it all the time until just recently my pc went out of commission and I bought a new one. Tried to get the download for the software but over and over the link don't work so I got couldn't waite any longer and I just bought the Web 2.0 software and now simply waiting on the download link.

Well hope to meet all of you and create some amazing logos and banners. I wish I could get the Mega pack but low on funds for now.

Anyways I go roam the dome and see what people are saying about LB.

Mahalo,
    Wati

2. Wicked

Wicked

Welcome to the forum. I was the same way. A software user for quite some time before I signed up. Be sure to check your junk mail or spam folder for the email you are waiting on to ensure it did not go there.

3. wati

wati

Mahalo for the welcome and yes, these software can be addictive. I'm looking forward to create some attractive logos for my sites and help others as well.

What's the eta for the download email?. Its been a few hours now. I'll check back later got support work to do.

Thanks,
    Wati

4. KD-did

KD-did

If you didn't use Paypal you could look up your order and probably get a download immediately. Unfortunately Digital River doesn't keep track of Paypal transactions and the process seems a little slower when Paypal is involved. In either case look for the email in your spam folder for your email address.
    http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_main.entry11?sp=10343&pn=1#q5

5. wati

wati

Hey Kd, longtime no see ... you surely look like you're ready to do the hula. :)

Thanks for the link. I got the download now and will be tinkering with it.

Mahaloz'
    Wati

6. KD-did

KD-did

Glad you got your download and I know you will be having fun with your TLC. Sure hope we will be seeing you as an active member here in the forums.

7. Wicked

Wicked

Bout time for an update wati.. How's it going so far?

8. wati

wati

Wati here ... front and center sir! lol

I like the compact and simpleness of the software but I still miss my old one and I can't find it on the site anymore. I mean don't get me wrong I like the new web 2.0 thing but I guess I need more graphics like the old one had but I think I can manage.

Man, I love those flash templates. I'm thinking of purchasing a few later.

Ok toodle lou for now ... got work to do.

9. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Hello and sorry for a late welcome. So WELCOME ABOARD!

So where in Hawaii are you? Which island? I lived on Oahu in Kaneohe Bay for 3 years. I do miss the island allot. I did visit The Big Island and it was truly a beautiful place. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Chris

10. wati

wati

Aloha Chris,

I'm on Kauai and thanks to the internet I can live here too.

I was wondering if I can get a new link to my first purchase back when. I will pm you my order numbers ok.

Thanks,

11. Wicked

Wicked

12. wati

wati

Thanks Wicked.