Wanted - Scenery Item Pack

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by mraddy, Jul 26, 2014.

1. mraddy

mraddy

I really need to make some scenery with my character pack. So things like Hills, clouds, trees, flowers, bushes so the characters can be placed to match the name or logo type. Is this possible ?

2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

3. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

here's where I find alot of my stuff:

http://www.clker.com/

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

5. KD-did

KD-did

6. KD-did

KD-did

7. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Actually I keep forgetting about some of the stuff included in some other stuff (ad on paks).... The product poppers for example has all those cool SWF files, and it also has about 35 objects you can use in other layouts-- just not the product poppers.

The business card add on pak comes with it's own "elements" you won't find in the other add on sets.... here's an example of some of the social media icons included in the business card add on pak.

si.JPG

USE YOUR RESOURCES!
    I look for my favorite "elements" folders-- like the business card elements.... and make them into their own library to be a bit easier to share.

The "backings" alone from the business card add on pak are pretty cool to use in other programs.

I just copy the logo elements folder from the business card add on pak, and it's like I got more free stuff!

THE FLASH AD CREATOR Add on PAK is a goldmine of extra stuff: pictures of daily objects in particular.....

fa.JPG

Here I took a folder from the FLASH AD CREATOR and copied / pasted it into mt regular laugingbird doc directory... FA23.JPG

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    KD-did and gunsmoke like this.
  8. mraddy

mraddy

Thank you. All great suggestions. Also looking for household items, lamps, bed, windows with curtains, tables etc etc, nick-nacks. Packs like that would also be very helpful when creating a image which is self-explanatory so the need for words are minimised. I wish I was good at art but i'm not :(

9. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

10. snginc

snginc

I noticed in the social media icons there's nothing for wordpress. I just completed a wordpress product and wanted to put the wordpress logo in there but there are none in logo creator.

11. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

gcuneo2 likes this.