viewing business card

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by Richierich, Oct 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richierich

Richierich

I've created a very simple logo since I haven't really figured out how to do the tough stuff yet. I'm now trying to create a business card using the logo and I've changed the canvas dimensions, but the window is now much larger than the screen and VERY hard to work with. Do you know if there is a way to make the view fit on the screen (like in Word) so it's easier to work with??

Thanks so much y'all!!

2. jamirae

jamirae

no, there's no way to do that right now. I remember requesting something like this awhile back. Maybe we can start a suggestion for it in the "rants & raves" forum?

There are a few options you can try around this, though. One option is to reset your screen resolution. What size to have it set to now? Anyhow, it would make the fonts smaller but give you more room on the screen.

Second, you could try doing a custom export (select Export menu then "more export options") then specifiy the dimensions you want to export to. Although I had a hard time getting it to accept a value larger than my monitor resolution.

have you also seen the business card tutorial?
    tutorial link

hopefully one of those options will help you out for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.