1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Very unhappy with support!!!

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by sheepdog, Jun 4, 2007.

1. sheepdog

sheepdog

Okay,

This is getting a little old. If your not going to honor your PhotoObjects promise than please take it down as a bonus. I sent a request for my unlock code through support and PM'ed Marc but haven't received a reply YET! It's been six days!

I mean really... how long does it take to pop off an email to your customers with an unlock code for a promised bonus?

I downloaded the The Web Graphics Creator software and got my Order Confirmation Email with the Serial Number. But the Unlock Code read NOT AVAILABLE. I went back to the download page and it said the same thing, "NOT AVAILABLE".

So, what's the deal? Is the bonus, in reality, non-existent? I believe the software in itself is a bargain, and I'm enjoying playing with it so far. But if you going to offer a bonus with it that bonus should be honored.

It seems I'm being purposely avoided. What's the deal?

If something has changed and you no longer can offer the PhotoObjects bonus then something else should be offered in its place.

What ever is going on I would truly appreciate it if someone would help me out here.

Sincerely,
    P.O.ed

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Yikes.

Hi Sheepdog.
    You sound a little ... upset... :image08-1:

Honestly, you're not being ignored on purpose.
    apperantly, the DigitalRiver database has run out of PhotoObjects unlock keys.

I populate the database with a fixed amount of keys I recieve from PhotoObjects. The software has apperantly been so successful, the keys ran out.

I've installed some more.
    Please see a PM from me.

I apologize for missing your first note (6 days ago!)

- Marc

3. sheepdog

sheepdog

Thanks Marc!

Hi Marc,

Thank you for replying to me so quickly after my post. You ROCK!!! :image10-2:

I PM'ed you again so you might want to check it.

To anyone else who might be reading this, Marc is a stand up guy and does indeed help his customers. I didn't know he was running a one man show and for that I feel a little like this guy :image25: ! Or maybe this one :image17: ! (Don't you just love these)

Also Marc, I'm going to start spreading the word to my own customers about LaughingBird and hopefully bring you more business. :image28:

To your continued success!
    sheepdog

:lb:

4. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

ah another happy customer , glad you got sorted sheep dog

5. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

.....It is always nice to see a disgruntled customer turn into a 'Happy Camper', and realize that Marc, and LB Software are here, and will always be here for it's Customer's. Just by reviewing the THOUSANDS of posts here on the Forum will show anyone, even the disenchanted, that Marc is a VERY ACTIVE part of this Forum, and is here for you. Knowing this, please also know that Marc will, about 99.9% of the time, answer your inquires within a couple day's. We as MODS, and ADMIN will act as a 'buffer' in the meantime, and do all we can to help. More and More Forum Members will come to realize this as they begin to delve deeper into the posts of this Forum.

.......Off to the Beach!!

Bill

6. thewebco

thewebco

Hello,
    I ve tried contacting you via contact form and e-mail,
    I also send you a private message.

I need an unlock key mine does not work?

I've been waiting for a few weeks. Please check your private messages for information

7. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Jerry (theWebCo)

Please see my most recent PM to you.
    I hope this takes care of everything!

- Marc