1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Very Dissatisfied Customer Again!!!!!

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by GDillon, Jun 4, 2007.

1. GDillon

GDillon

I purchased the software Web Graphics and did not get my unlock code for Photo Objects. I have PM and sent an email to Marc 2 times still with no response. Does anyone have a direct number or the unlock code? Thats the problem with Laughingbird software is there support is weak and it takes forever for anyone to respond if they respond at all.............................. When will I learn??? This happen to me on the last purchase response was days and I finally had to buy another product to get my project completed

2. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

i am sorry that it has taken so long to for marc to get back to you,i know that he is very busy just lately,i am sure that you will receive a response within the next few hours
    please go to this link and resubmit your ref no

Logo Design | Logo Maker | Logo Design Software

see pm from me!!!!!!!!

email sent

3. GDillon

GDillon

Still Not Working..... URGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

I appreciate the reply, I did exactly what you asked and when I go to register I get the same error............... I sent a PM ALSO :image10-1:

:image06-1:

and finally :image24:

4. Wicked

Wicked

GDillion I apologize for your troubles as this is a newly discovered problem of the photo objects key not being in the email. I have personally posted a notification to the admin section of the forum and have linked your thread to it.. I would encourage you to just patiently stand by until it gets worked out.. Again my apologies for the hassle.

5. GDillon

GDillon

Very Very Concerned Customer

Laughingbird software advertises a product that is free for a month if you BUY their product. Well I bought their product and did not get an unlock code, I posted my concern, got responses and promises that this will be handled, Now over a week later, NO UPDATES, NO UNLOCK KEY, NO NOTHING!!! How can they run a business this way, I am a paying customer who trusted their advertisement and bought their product, I have demanded a Unlock Key Code today or a Refund. I suggest everyone that bought this product to do the samething, if they don't deliver then call your credit card company and dispute the charge. This is simply a matter of a company taking full advantage of their paying customers, it is funny to read their replies that they have had great success with their product and ran out of unlock codes BUT THEY STILL ADVERTISE IT AS PART OF THE SALE!!!!!! Explain that on Laughingbird...............................:image2 4:

6. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Yikes.

Hi GD.
    Thanks for your post.

Truly, this is not my fault, and I didn't do this to you on purpose.

I have PM'd you the unlock key you need for PhotoObjects.net.

This was an issue with the Database running out of keys. I have corrected the problem and have been writing back to the customers who didn't receive the keys.

I apologize for your anger GD.

- Marc