V4. Upgrade

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by blackknight, May 2, 2005.

1. blackknight

blackknight

Sdgesfe

Attached Files:

• 37.jpg
      37.jpg
      File size:
      79.6 KB
      Views:
  2. blackknight

blackknight

I want to congradulate you for the fine software you have produced and the work you have put into this program. I couldn't sleep last night because I wanted to get up and get on the computer but I resisted. I really like the simplicity of the program and ease of use. While it doesn't have the look of the so called proffessional programs that you need a degree to master, it is fun, and gives proffessional results. I think you have a contender there. There are still some things I would like to see in future upgrades but that will be for a future discussion. I like the effects and the watermark effect. I was looking for a "shapes" button that would give me instant circles, ovals, etc.. that I thought was mentioned but couldn't find it. when I go to color text or shape, I used to be able to take the dropper and touch any color on the palette or a color on the canvas and I could color my object but now it only colors on the palette and not the canvas and also the right click button isslow to respond and Ihave to keep clicking to get it to work. I have recently gone from a single program to the full Mega Pak deal and now the v4. upgrade and this is truly fantastic. I am sure the possibilities are endless. I have many more thoughts on v.4 but for now I would like to hear comments from others.
    Blackknight

3. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

Hé blacknight i've noticed the slow reaction of the rightclick commands as well and found that it helps when you unselect the element first (click next to it) and then select it again, then the rightclick commands apear instantly again.
    (i'm thinking your machine is up to standard so that's not the problem?)
    :love:

4. KD-did

KD-did

Hey you 2 look for a PM from me...