Upgrade Question

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by akewlchristian, Jan 24, 2014.

1. akewlchristian

akewlchristian

Less then a month ago I purchased TLC v 5.2 from Office Depot at full retail price thinking it was the current version. Upon viewing your site and Facebook page, I see that the current version is 6.8. I tried to return the version i purchased to OD but, they would not refund my purchase as I opened the box. Is there anyway to get the most current version without having to re-pay. Thanks.

2. KD-did

KD-did

There should be an announcement here in the forum shortly ...regarding the update to V6.8. The V5 and V6 are not compatible due to an engine change. Both versions can be on a Windows computer. After the V6 (with templates)there was another release to V6.6 with some changes to V6.0 program without any templates.
    At the current time only the animated "Poppers" version is V6.8, which is a pack that has to be purchased but from my understanding there will be a V6.8 a free PROGRAM update....but will not contain the "Poppers" content. Contents will vary on because if the purchases of "addon Packs"

You could start with a request in through customer service for V6 telling them you have the previous V5 boxed product.Provide proof. After downloaded and install you could do the V6.6 and then be ready for the V6.8 update.

gcuneo2 likes this.