Updated now need help

Discussion in 'Updating' started by Dave Stevens, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Dave Stevens

Dave Stevens

Hello, I just updated tot he latest version. Now when I click "Select a Template Set" it asks me to find a file someone on my computer. Before it would give me the option to choose a logo, B-cards, or my own saves.

Anyone know how I can restore it back to this?

When I try to go to the folders where the saved files are it wont let me open them.

Also;

I have restarted my computer. Didn't fix it.

2. KD-did

KD-did

The first time I launched V6.8 I was asked to make a file and locate it where I wanted it. This file will be for saved and exported files. After the file is named and located..... the option for the other select choices will be in the drop down menu. Files will need to be name or use a different version name in the future but will be ALWAYS stored in your first file automatically. That #! file will show in the drop down menu also.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  3. brad smith

brad smith

I did that and now empty have no addons from previous version its blank and even when I open the 6.6V nothing in there either its blank. Such a drama which is a shame cos its a great piece of software to use.

4. Dave Stevens

Dave Stevens

Brad,

When I created a spot to save my work, all my addons were then available.

5. brad smith

brad smith

Thanks Dave, finally got it to work, re-installed and double checked the documents folder and now all good