unofficial vote with suggestions!

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by prototype66, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prototype66

prototype66

I am having trouble choosing between these two designs or modifying one of them or combining different elements.........................or scrap both and back to square !!
    HELP!
    [​IMG]

2. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

I'm thinking that the fonts for 'Prototype' and 'Graphic Design Studio' used in the first may look better in the second. The purple color may look better instead of black...

3. Chris

Chris Staff Member

I like the first one. It looks good.

4. iPott

iPott

the first one too

5. 3DS

3DS

I like the way the elements overlap; the title & 66. I do that sorta thing too. So the only thing I would try is make the "66" a wider and bold style font and then stretch it from right to center, maybe around the "T in Type" area. It doesn't need to be a fancy font to achieve this. This will help the balance and draw the viewer's eye towards the middle of entire logo -no matter which one you choose.

Hope my 2ยข helps.

6. Topcatz

Topcatz Guest

change

I like the #'s in 2...but #1 rules

7. Nickydude

Nickydude MadLad Designs

Sorry folks but I like the second, especially the 'paint scribble' in the background. i has more of an artsy / design feel than the first one with some circles. Althoug the '66' does look a bit 'devilish' if you know what I mean. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.