unlock me

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by skip, May 20, 2009.

1. skip

skip

I have recently purchased a copy of the Printshop Propublsiher deluxe version 23. I cannot and neither can the store which I purchased it from find the unlock key for the logo creator that came with it. I have tried registering my product also but the page fails each time I submit the information.
    Please help quickly as I really need to start using this product ASAP. I have tried contacting Laughingbird by email but no response for te last two weeks.

:image09:

2. KD-did

KD-did

The unlock key is on the front of the installation CD that TLC is on. It is best inserted manually as a cut and paste will pick up the hyphen between the sets of 4 combination and letters. The key is case sensitive. TLC will not give you a message the key has been accepted. Close the program after inserting the 8 charters of the key, turn off the computer for a cold reboot.

When starting the "3rd party' installation the key can easily be seen at the start andI believe the key code is also in one of the folder for "third party software" if you look into the contents of the program files.

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Skip...

Check out a PM from me.

- Marc

4. Frustrated01

Frustrated01

I am having the same problem.

I bought the Logo Creator CD from Best Buy ages ago, threw away the packaging after installing. I deleted the program months later, then decided to install it again only now it's asking for the unlock key again. Why would something as important as an UNLOCK Key be listed on the PACKING??!! Unbelievable.

I sent emails days ago with no response, there is NO customer service to speak of. There are no emoticons to express how VERY, VERY frustrated I am at this point.

Please send a note and tell me how your issue was resolved if you don't mind. Would really appreciated it, thanks.

5. KD-did

KD-did

Laughingbird Software retail version of TLC V5 is on the CD and not on the packaging which has done on a much earlier retail version.

I can understand that you have been frustrated not getting an email back but unfortunately this past week there was a "server" issue which became a MAJOR issue later that may have had an impact on emails getting through. Send him a PM with your purchase information and he will be getting back to you.

http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=63685#post63685

6. Frustrated01

Frustrated01

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE. The first I have received. I have Logo Creator 4.0. I looked closely at the CD. There is a set of 8 numbers and letters engraved on the clear plastic, inner ring of the CD. Could barely see it. I typed it in and it didn't work. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I will however send a PM to the "Founder" as well. Thank you.

7. KD-did

KD-did

The 4.0 release is the older version of TLC and it isn't going to have the key on the CD. The PM should be probably be addressed to laughingbird instead of "founder" as you have an issue . Explain to Marc that you have TLC 4.0 retail version and need a key.
    http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=903

8. Frustrated01

Frustrated01

Did as you said. Sent Marc a PM, he replied same day with an Unlock Key that WORKED!!!! YAY! Thanks so much!