1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

unlock Key DOESNT WORK! HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by sweetbwoyt, Jun 13, 2007.

1. sweetbwoyt

sweetbwoyt

Hi there, Im a newbie here,

I sent an email off to the support department but have not received anything back. I bought the program expecting to use it straight away only to find that when I entered the 'Unlocking key code' it told me it was 'INVALID'

I tried several times and it never worked. I cant save anything I do or use the rest of the program due to this.

My platform is PC and I downloaded the software when I bought it.

Can someone help me. ASAP! PLEASE!

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Here was my reply in your intro thread:

Hey Sweet, welcome to the forum --- hit Marc (Laughingbird) up with a PM (private message) for the quickest resolve of your problem. He'll get it taken care of.

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi sweetbwoyt.
    Welcome to the forum.

... make sure to type your unlock key in CAPS.
    Also, don't copy and paste the key from the eMail, make sure you type it in. You might accidentally get a hidden space in there.

Let me know if this helps.

- Marc

4. sweetbwoyt

sweetbwoyt

Thanks for help guys ..key still doesnt work

Thank you both for your help. Unfortunately Mark I did try all you suggested and it still doesnt work.

I even downloaded it a second time and the same thing came up 'Invalid'.

Any more suggestions?

5. PhilE

PhilE

Did you resolve this one. I have the same problem.

6. KD-did

KD-did

Try uninstalling and removing the Web Graphics Creator program file under "program files" on your computer. Then get a fresh download and then do a re-installation.

7. happy_martin

happy_martin

Yes I have the same problem too,

I'm using the Mac version and copied and pasted the unlock code straight from the website display.

Best wishes,

Martin

8. happy_martin

happy_martin

Thanks Marc,

After posting on the forum I contacted Marc directly and went to bed. By this morning I'd been given a working unlock code.

Best wishes,

Martin

9. PhilE

PhilE

Re installed. Nice try but no cocoa-nut. Help !!

10. PhilE

PhilE

Marc has sent a new code ! Thanks all :0)

11. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

I'm having the same problem. I emailed the support email that was in the welcome email and it bounced with user unknown.

I ordered 3 packages, downloaded and installed all three and the only one that I had trouble with unlocking was the Web Graphics Creator.

I also didn't receive any serial for photoobjects, both the email received and the download section states "serial number: not available".

I registered expecting an email or thankyou page that told about the free gift, but got nothing and the thankyou page was just that, thank you. I did activate it.

Thanks!
    Chris

12. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Chris,

Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place to get your answers to your problems.

Have you taken a minute to pm (private message) Marc (aka Laughingbird) directly? That's usually the quickest way to resolve any issue.

13. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

Nope, haven't done that yet. I wasn't too worried about it, I see that he does take care of people in here, but I'll go ahead and do that now.