1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Unlock code?

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by cmpan, Mar 17, 2009.

1. cmpan

cmpan

Hi there,
    First I want to say that I'm beginning to love this program. :image28: I have to admit it's taking a while to grasp the concepts. But once you do.... WOW! OK, now for the question....

Each time I load the program or, go back to the 'Art Center' from another module, it asks me again for the unlock code.

It accepts it each time, but as I said, it keeps asking. A bit of a pain that I guess I could put up with, but I'd love to know if anyone else has, or is, experiencing this.. and, how to fix.

Great forum... :SayingHi: it's the biggest help for getting around the curve.

Thanks
    Cliff

2. KD-did

KD-did

HMMMMMM that is odd as usually the key is asked for only once. Try launching after a COLD reboot.

3. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

You may have to reinstall it. Try right clicking the installation file and select run as administrator when you install it.

4. cmpan

cmpan

Well, tried both and nada....... it's still asking.

Oh well, guess I just have to live with it.

Thanks anyway....

Cliff

5. KD-did

KD-did

Cliff, I know it will sound strange but have you tried inserting the key, closing the program and a cold reboot before launching and using WGC ? I had an e-machine that after inserting the a key acted squirrelly until it had a cold reboot before running a newly installed program. Being the program can be launched in any module it would make sense that each module can accept the key and going from one module to another the program isn't completing the key insertion.

6. cmpan

cmpan

"Cliff, I know it will sound strange but have you tried inserting the key, closing the program and a cold reboot before launching and using WGC ?"

Hi KD,

Yes... all of the above and still no go. Like I said, I'll live with it.

Thanks so much for your help

Cliff

7. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

One last thing you can try quick. Right click the program and run it, then add the unlock code. Then just try restarting the program normally and see if it works.

8. cmpan

cmpan

:image28:Chris! You did it! Now tell me, what made you think of that?

I ran it as 'admin'. Closed it immediately. Opened again... and Bamm!

Thanks

9. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

One of those Vista security things. I've run across it myself a few times. Shoulda thought of it in the first place.