Unlock Code

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Freebird, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Freebird

Freebird

I have been using the downloaded trial but decided to go ahead and purchase the software. I did that about 3:30 yesterday morning. I paid with the PayPal option and almost immediately got a confirmation email from Softwrap with my purchase reference code and etc.

I then tried to enter the purchase reference into the activate box and it didn't work. So I then clicked the "re-install" option and entered my license user email and purchase code and it seemed to work. The trial screens are now gone and the extra logos became visible.

When I try to check for software updates or anything like that though, it fails and the title says "locked". So...apparently I'm not really completely unlocked yet. What do I do now?

I emailed Marc yesterday morning but have heard nothing back from him nor have I received anything from Laughingbird Software.

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Freebird.

Try updating your software manually:
    http://www.thelogocreator.com/updates

Update to version 5.1 - this takes care of a few issues ... including the bad link in the 'check for updates' function :dembarrased:

3. Freebird

Freebird

Thanks for the reply. That seemed to work and now the check for updates works also.