Unable to save correct images sizes

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by Helen, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Helen

Helen

I have been creating 500 x 500px jpeg images, but when saved, they appear as 300 x 300px jpeg.

I can not seem to get them saved to correct dimensions. Increasing the size after the save, just makes the images blurry.

How can I get this fixed?

Thanks,

Helen

P.S.
    Also, I can't get them saved to the folder I choose, but have to save to Desktop, then move. Very tedious...

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

What Operating system (Windows / MAC)?
    What program? I assume you are having problems with "The Logo Creator".
    What software are you using to tell you it's size?

Are you using any special characters in naming your exported files (This includes periods and the underscore). customers in the past have had difficulty when saving a file named mybest_logo.version2.jpg for example.

Manually resizing a export graphic typically will result in pixellation (depending upon how big you are stretching the image) when dealing with a smaller logo.

3. Helen

Helen

My operating system is Windows 7 Pro and yes, the problem is with "The Logo Creator".

I use Paint.net a lot, but also Irfanview occasionally. When I simply right click the image in the folder, I get the size.
    My file names usually are: mybest-logo.jpg as an example.
    By the way, even the facebook images came in at 300 x 128px when saved. (I do have the facebook add-on pak.)

Helen