unable to manipulate added text and images

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by Chrissy Ybarra, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Chrissy Ybarra

Chrissy Ybarra

Hello,

I need help getting my logo to size correctly without overlapping. Not sure how to do sizing. This logo will be used for flyers and a website. What size should I make my template?

More importantly I am unable to manipulate anything that I put on the template. I can delete what is on the sample and manipulate the samples , but when I add new text or images it will not allow me to move it or manipulate. Please Help me I have to have this done by tomorrow.... :)

Chrissy

2. KD-did

KD-did

Your exported file should be re-sizable by the software you are using to make your flyers.

Are you seeing a yellow outline around text or images when you click on it ...wanting to re-size an element in your TLC file?

3. Chrissy Ybarra

Chrissy Ybarra

When I pull up a template... I can manipulate the images and fonts that are already in the template. But I cant drag and drop anything new into the template to make it my own. I am able to add text but once added it just sits at the top of the template. Even though I can highlight the text added TLC will not allow me to move the text anywhere.

Any suggestions?

4. Chrissy Ybarra

Chrissy Ybarra

If it helps I am using a IMac...