1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Unable to Buy Software Due to Error

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Randal, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Randal

Randal

I paid for Web Graphics software using my Amex card and a screen displayed with the message below. Does this mean my order didn't go thru? If it did, when will I receive my download????

Thank you, we have received your order and we are currently processing your request. Please do not resubmit your order or you may incur additional charges. You will receive an email indicating the status of your order upon the completion of our order processing.

(Error Number: 30030083 - 0)

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

3. KD-did

KD-did

At this time all I can do is speculate on what is going on as I am not an employee of LBS...I believe what is going on is there is a short delay on all new orders of WGC, the emails with links and keys until the updated WGC is in place for downloading and as soon as is in place you should receive your confirmation email.

4. Randal

Randal

Yes, you are correct about the delay. I received my download email this morning from D.R. (Thanks for the replies.)

Follow up question - As I was entering the Art Center, a screen said to register my software and receive a free gift. I filled in my registration info and clicked submit and promptly received the following:

404: Not Found
    Sorry, but the content you requested could not be found

Here is the URL: http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/thank-you-for-registering.html

Does anyone know what free gift I missed out on? :image09:

Randal

5. KD-did

KD-did

I just reported the problem to Marc that there was a broken link for that page. You don't have to register immediately so just try a little later.

6. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Thanks for this.

I'm fixing everything up!
    The site, the software, and my eyes.

Randal, I'm glad all is well now.

Marc