uho ................help

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by jjack, Mar 23, 2004.

1. jjack

jjack

I am sure that I have read a discussion about fonts going raggedy once put into another applicton but I can't find it anywhere in the other forums. Could someone please help me out with this one?:confused:
    I have a logo that I am putting into Corel Draw for print and all of a sudden the outline in the font used (Capitals) looks like #$^#$. What do I have to do to it to keep it smooth. The file was exported as a jpeg. The trans. png makes the swooch all raggedy. I am working on a deadline on this one and of course as soon as I figure it's all and ready for print........this happens. :17:

2. jjack

jjack

Huh....................looks fine here but not when it's printed.

3. KD-did

KD-did

4. jjack

jjack

K. So how should I export to solve the swoosh problem and not distort the text?

5. jjack

jjack

just tried a different font and saved as a GIF. Same problem.
    Any suggestions?

Julia

6. KD-did

KD-did

I have noticed from my own experience fewer steps after the logo is built means fewer artifacts.

Like if I need a swoosh of a different color...I first export the swoosh of choice,color it then bring it back to TLC as an import. Finish my logo. Size it then export it. For some reason that works better. In most cases.

Right now I am playing with a program that seems to get rid of artfacts very well. It is called Jpeg Enhancer. It does seem to do a nice job.