Uh hello?..this place is so quiet I can hear an echo!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by cyberchix, Nov 18, 2008.

1. cyberchix

cyberchix

Ok, Let me introduce myself and then I'd like to ask for some help.

I purchased TLC back in May and have been playing a bit with it.
    I am working on website and I wanted a personal company logo.

I enjoy computers, surfing...music and w..walking in the rain.
    sorry I'm getting silly.

I am unable to play with TLC as much as I'd like because of health issues I have.

I hope I found the right place to rant and rave and ask questions:image28:
    Thanks
    CC

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Hello Cyberchix...I know what you mean about quiet, But at certain times ( never the same times ) It can get very busy around here at times :)
    Welcome to the forum, There are areas where you can rant and rave and ask questions, But these might already be answered if you do a search on your topic first to see if indeed they have!...up at the top you will see "Search" click that and type the basis of your question in there, Like "Making Glass Orbs" Just type Glass Orbs and look what comes up! this way you wont have to hopefully wait awhile before someone does answer your question. Sorry to hear you have health issues, Well enjoy your visit and I hope all gets better....Worlock.

3. cyberchix

cyberchix

Thanks Warlock!
    That was sweet and helpful!

Ok, I'll try and do a search and see what comes up.

CC

4. 3DS

3DS

Welcome CC. Like Worlock mentioned there are tons of goodies to discover here with search tool and even in the topic threads on the homepage. I think that's where I started looking when I got here. Hope you find some useful tips & how-to's. I know there are plenty to keep anyone bizzy that's for sure.