Two Logos

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by doni49, Oct 22, 2008.

1. doni49

doni49

I'm looking for opinions. One is for a web hosting business and the other is for a real estate investment company.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

On the first logo:
    I never did like that glass house, and I would use a different "Swoosh"

Second logo:
    Center the earth image in the logo...
    other than that, your off to a great start :)

3. doni49

doni49

Thanks for the reply. If you don't like the glass house, can you offer any alternative suggestion?

I played around and came up with a diff logo for the hosting company.

Attached Files:

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Why yes I can...See one of the benefits of being a member of this forum, Is we sometimes share images, as you can tell by some posts...heres 1 for you that might be more pleasing, If you need it colored, tell me and I will be happy to color it for you, Its a PNG with a transparent background...

Attached Files:

5. doni49

doni49

I tinkered with the NHPI logo too. I still don't know what else I'd use.

Edit: I posted this before your reply showed in my browser. I do really like that better. Did you do that yourself?

Attached Files:

6. Worlock

Worlock Guest

It came with a program I bought awhile back, and its been modified some...Would you like me to give you some examples as to what I would do?

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I liked the first version better :) with the world in it...I would use a different font, remember if your needing fonts, we have a lot of posts refering to font sites where you could fill up a hard drive with em if you wanted to :)

Wow 1313 posts...Didnt the Munsters live on 1313 Mockingbird Lane ?

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres an example of what I would do with your logo, Its just an example and if you need assistance or help, Let me know...I'll be glad to assist you in anyway possible.

Attached Files:

9. doni49

doni49

Yeah--I kinda do too. The only reason I tried an alternate version was that the first one was one of the standard TLC templates with only the name modified. I was trying to come up with something of my own creation.

I also don't know why the text is coming strange on the web page. It looks fine on this end.

10. doni49

doni49

For the NHPI logo, here's what I made a while back. I'm trying to get away from the basic B&W logo.

Attached Files:

11. doni49

doni49

Thanks for all your advice! That's what I love about forums like this--the willingness of people to just plain help.

12. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Your very welcome...and I understand about the B&W images, but you have to admit, even sometimes colored or 3D doesnt work where Black and White would :)...Dont be a stranger :)

13. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres 1 more example not using a black and white image , You do have a lot of choices :)

Attached Files:

14. tOOnwatchr

tOOnwatchr

New to forums

Hi peeps I am from another Country and find the logo confusing is it for real estate or is it for a Builder?

I give this input as it seems hard to work out how Americans talk in expressing a logo.

motto "Dont assume people will understand your thoughts'

tOOnie