Tweaking required

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by chliol, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chliol

chliol

I have done this very very simple logo because that is what we are looking for, however, I think that the very respected people of this forum could give it a little more "ooomph"! (The site is a classified /announcing kind of thing.) A Ta- Da kind of thing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Maureen

2. gzusnme

gzusnme

Here's my thought...

I think something like this would better portray what you're going for...

3. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Bryan has the right idea Maureen. I think if you tried another character other than the one you have it could work. Try one with an open mouth or pointing to your subject.
    If you are looking for just a head shot version, let me know which one you are thinking of and I will see what I can do. I created those guys so it should not be a problem if you want just a head version.
    Hope this helps and I like that news boy Bryan! :)

-Dave

4. chliol

chliol

Well thanks to both of you. I like Bryan's design but for branding purposes, it needs to be simple simple simple. I just want an elaboration of what I/you did. A visual that catches the eye. Bryan did a great design but you tend to want to stop and check it out. I want something that catches the eye and in the blink of an eye you know where you are and move on to the content.

Thanks guys!

Maureen

5. Shelly

Shelly

Simple

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.