Trying out ImageShack

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by BWC, Sep 21, 2007.

1. BWC

BWC

[​IMG]

I was wondering if anyone can share their input on image hosting services too . . . along with any comments on the picture.

2. BWC

BWC

[​IMG]

3. BWC

BWC

[​IMG]

4. BWC

BWC

[​IMG]

5. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Pretty cool stuff there....I personally use photobucket to host my images. I think it's faster than imageshack.

6. BWC

BWC

This was the picture that started it all. Perhaps if it didn't LOOK so much like me I wouldn't have bought it. No, that's not it~! I'd have still bought it. It's addicting yes~????
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. BWC

BWC

I also noticed a few things with ImageShack (although I haven't spent too much time reading it), but ImageShack is requesting money somewhere along the line. Not that that's a bad thing, but . . .

8. simple

simple

you can use both imageshack and photobucket for free they only request money if you want to upgrade your account , ive use both but i use photobucket more for the important stufff that i wish to keep .

9. Chris

Chris Staff Member

HA hey that does look like you. Your work looks good keep it up. We always like seeing new designs from the members.

Yes imageshack or photobucket both are good ones to use.

10. BWC

BWC

Thanks guys . . . ever since dropping my own domain I've been using a free place. But I guess just because they give away 200MB doesn't mean the images can be linked to remotely . . .

Yeah, I told you that picture in the box is what sold me. Otherwise I'd of kept using PSP with images. The best thing I found out when I first bought TLC was how much easier it was to manipulate the layers. THAT is why I bought it. But I've been offline for over a year clearing the bugs outta my head after 10 years doing web design . . . I went back to painting signs, cars and trucks by HAND. Now I'm back to try and incorporate the graphics into sign machinery . . . but that subject is for another day.