1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Transparent background

Discussion in 'The Web Graphics Creator Updates' started by Darell, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Darell

I've never found a way to create a transparent background for images that I insert; hope this will be included in the new software. It would probably require layers to accomplish though. I did read that some have used a black background that appeared transparent, I haven't tried that trick. I believe their talking about the main graphic being created. I been cheating and saving the image and using old photoshop to create a transparent background. Then moving it on to the main GUI and positioning it from there. I might consider creating video tutorials for TWC users. I usually make them for myself because my memory gives me problems after a time. I find that it also reduces the learning time for new applications also.
  2. KD-did

KD-did Staff Member

Imported images are as you find them.Some will be transparent others will not. Your solution is to use an image editor.
  3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Founder of Laughingbird Software Staff Member

Hi Darell.

Yes, I'm in the process of creating LOTS of video tutorials.
    In the meantime, your solution works. ... and, it's not "cheating" as you mention above :D

Laughingbird products are tools that can sit next to your other graphics tools on your computer. Using them all together (as you did) is the best thing to do. Whatever works to get the perfect graphic!