Transparency

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by Sisouphanh, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sisouphanh

Sisouphanh

I just bought the Logo Creator software last week. I'm still learning how to work with the program, but running into a minor problem with transparent background. I don't know how to create a transparent background. Every time I export a file even with transparent format still I still get white background in my logo. Is it any way I can solve this problem? Does anybody know how to help? Thanks:image06:

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

What format are you saving it as? and what browser are you using?

3. Sisouphanh

Sisouphanh

Just tell me how to do transparent background on canvas. Thanks.

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Yeah Worlock. :dwink:

Sisouphanh, it's helps to have all the info to narrow down any problems you may be having in not being able to do this. Worlock's trying to help you.

5. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

...........Thread was moved here, which is a more appropriate place for this "Question".

Bill

6. Worlock

Worlock Guest

You can do this 2 ways with TLC...If you select a PNG file...make sure you select Transparent PNG If its a gif file you will get the option to choose the color you want to be transparent..then select done

I'll get the link for a great tutorial I saw concerning this method...It covers it in greater detail...will post soon...I promise...Also remember this, Some browsers will not display transparency when you try and save the file again...Also check this post out...It has some info on the situation your having...
    http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/logo-creator/3055-background-transparency-question.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.