Totally Lost

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by ryderdm, Jun 25, 2012.

1. ryderdm

ryderdm

I am looking for a manual. I purchased Logo Creator 6.0 and just wanted to work through things on my own first before I started posting for help. I have searched for one, but it isn't ready yet.

I want to create a simple graphic for my blog and have picked a template for it. I get how to rework the text, that's easy enough. How do I delete a graphic that is already within a specific template and replace it with other elements that I want to incorporate instead?

I'm not even sure I purchased the right software ... maybe I should have bought the web graphics software instead? :(

Any help would be appreciated ... thank you!

ryderdm

2. KD-did

KD-did

As of yet there is no manual for V6. Being the program is so easily used it really isn't necessary. To remove an image from a template move the cursor to it...then click. When it is outlined in yellow go to the top where it says modify . Choose to delete image. Then either import an image or go to the top and choose a logo element.

Web Graphics Creator as far as I know has not been changed to the V6 templates and still running with the V5 engine.