Too weird for words

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by Nulife61, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nulife61

Nulife61

Is it possible to place code in a logo design that creates an animated effect?

All ideas, no matter how strange, are appreciated.

Nulife61 :bonk:

2. DHS

DHS

I'm curiouse also

Is there a way to put an animated image in the logo thats created

3. Gravy

Gravy

I dont believe it's possible to use code to animate TLC files. But there is a work around if you want use other programs outside of TLC. You can create your images and save them as .gif files and then use another program such as Microsoft gif animator or Paintshop Pro animation shop to turn them into an animated file. Hope this helps.

4. DHS

DHS

Actually I was wondering is you could import an animated gif into the logo creator

5. Gravy

Gravy

Ok just use a slightly different approach. Make a gif logo and then import it into an animation program to use as your background, you will have to duplicate the background for every frame with whatever animation you want on top of it. I know this is not what you want to hear and I have'nt tried this method but it should work. It's the only thing I can think of that comes close to what you want to do.

Be advised that the end product will probably be quite a large file. If you are using it for an avatar or sig most websites are restrictive on the size of your files.

Microsoft .gif animator used to be a free download do a search and it may still be out there somewhere.

6. DHS

DHS

Like what If I had a animated gif alread say of a bouncing ball and in the Logo that I was creating for someone, that I wanted the ball to be bouncing in the corner, could I import the gif?

7. GraphiXcode

GraphiXcode

I'm thinking the question DHS is trying to ask... (which I don't know the answer to..SORRY !!) would be... Can you take and animated gif and place it inside a "still" imaged logo using TLC ?!?!? Is that it DHS? That is the way I'm taking it.

8. DHS

DHS

Yeah that's what I'm looking for!

9. TEDDYBOY

TEDDYBOY

Is this what your trying to do????..

[​IMG][/IMG]

10. DHS

DHS

Looks like it

11. DHS

DHS

So how did you grt the animation into the logo? when I tried to import image that would be all I got was just the inmage of what the animation. When I checked the animation in my browser alone it worked. But not in the logo

12. TEDDYBOY

TEDDYBOY

If that's what you want to do you will not be able to do it with Logo Creator, you will have to use a separate animation program.. I use Paintshop pros animator..It's not a hassle if you have the program... Putting that little spinning computer on the background probably took 2 minutes.. If you get the program and you need instructions then let me know... Ed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.