TLC6 does't work.

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Eghe, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Eghe

Eghe

My system config is as follows:
    OS X 10.7.2
    2.2 Ghz Intel Core i7
    4 GB RAM

I purchased TLC6 about a week ago. Downloaded and installed it.
    If i try to run the program a window pops up with the following message:
    "The Logo Creator quit unexpecdedly.
    Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

I have downloaded the .dmg file twice now. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times now. It just wont work.

I previously had the trial version of TLC6 installed, but I uninstalled that after it expired before making the purchase of the full version.

Sent email to support and left message on Facebook. No response yet.

Can anyone help? Any suggestions?

2. KD-did

KD-did

I am unaware of an official V6 TLC demo available at this time. What you may have to do in this case is to do as your computer says.... "Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple." You may want to check that you are running the most recent version of Adobe "Air" and run repair PERMISSIONS.

3. KD-did

KD-did

This is from the TLC faq "You (hopefully) will find “Laughingbird Documents”
    Move this to your MY DOCUMENTS folder." If you’re on a Mac, you must be running OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or OS 10.7 (Lion) … or greater.

4. Eghe

Eghe

Thank you. I have done everything suggested. The software still doesn't run. It just wont open.

5. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

6. Eghe

Eghe

Adobe Air version is 3.1.0.4880