TLC Version 6 Issues

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by wmb460, Nov 2, 2013.

1. wmb460

wmb460 Guest

Hi, I just installed the new Logo Creator program. I also have versions 3 and 5 installed on My computer. I ran the Mascots to go and the People Pack but they are nowhere to be found in the software. Any suggestions on how I can fix this ? I want the mascots 2 go and Peoplepak to be available in V6.

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

DO THIS NOW!: SEARCH YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE DS_STORE FILE: copy and past the following BLUE ITEMS into your search box: DELETE ALL DS_STORE FILES!

*.DS_STORE This DS_Store file coause many display problems--- it's not needed!

REGARDING THE ADD ON PAKS:
    The mascots are accessed through the pull down menu located near the top center of the screen, the people pak is a template set.

TO GET THE STUFF FROM 5.2 INTO 6.0 AND ABOVE DO THE FOLLOWING:
    In version 5.0 (5.2) the files and libraries were installed right wherever the main EXE file of the program was installed.

THIS IS THE LOCATION i HAVE 5.2 ON MY COMPUTER:

52.JPG

EXPAND THE LOGO ELEMENTS FOLDER (YOU SHOULD SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS):
    PASTE ALL OF THE YELLOW FOLDERS SEEN IN THE EXPANDED VIEW into the logo elements folder in the Luaughingbird Documents document directory.

C:\Users\Glenn\Documents\Laughingbird Documents The "glenn" would be different on your computer.

TEMPLATES FROM VERSION 5.2 AND EARLIER ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 6.0 AND ABOVE.

LE.JPG