TLC v6.6 and Photo Objects Collection 1

Discussion in 'Product Poppers' started by mdr02125, Dec 23, 2013.

1. mdr02125

mdr02125

Hello

I purchased the Photo Objects Collection 1 when version 5 was the most recent version.

I want to install this into version 6.6 but see no way to do this.

this addon pack has more than 200 files in JPG format, and it looks like they would have to be imported one at a time.

How can they be brought in as a library?

thanks

2. KD-did

KD-did

Make folder then move the folder into the "Logo Elements" folder in the Laughingbird Documents folder. Then it is a matter of coping or moving the image content. If using Windows make sure there is no DS_STORE files... it will interfere with seeing the images. Usually .png images are better because there is no backgrounds to the images.

Templates from previous editions will not work in V6.6. Only Elements can be moved and seen in drop down menu.

Attached Files:

3. mdr02125

mdr02125

If I understand correclty I should make a folder inside this folder?
    C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Laughingbird Documents\Logo Elements

Is this correct?

there are no other folders in that just .db files

4. KD-did

KD-did

You are correct on the path for your folder or folders. The added content doesn't require being db files. The added content should be either png or jpg....preferably png and need not be a Laughingbird product at all.

5. mdr02125

mdr02125

Thank you.

Are the newer image packs like Baldy Bob and Character Creator provided in PNG or only in DB files? I would prefer them in PNG as there are some image editing functions it's easier to do in other image software..

6. KD-did

KD-did

With those install the 2 parts ..they should be self installing under elements and other in library/templates area..... The DB files are always without a background like pngs.

Attached Files:

7. whilar64

whilar64

Thanks. This is very helpful. At first it did not display any of the images until I removed the DS_STORE file

8. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Hi, welcome to the forums!

Surprising how often that comes up. I've actually never had a problem with the DS-STORE files ( knock on wood! ) but it seems a lot of users do. Those are used for MAC systems apparently and do cause problems on some but not all Windows systems. One of those strange events . . .