TLC v 6.0

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by serviceall, Oct 23, 2012.

1. serviceall

serviceall

Is this still beta? Is that why the Logo Creator v6 forum is closed?

I don't want to say much about it if it's still considered beta. But I didn't notice "beta" when we were offered the upgrade. And I don't see beta mentioned anywhere else (except for some forum category here.

I'll reserve comment until someone confirms if we're dealing with a beta product or not.

Thanks

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. serviceall

serviceall

Thanks. I think.

Either I'm dense, or this is being sold as a product. It is not a beta.

I've used LaughingBird products for a decade now. This is the only time I've been disappointed.

While I see some really cool features with TLC 6, it is far from a finished product. Lucky for me I picked up a license for Logo Design Studio Pro the other day.

The Logo Creator 6 might be good enough for production some day. But it ain't good enough today!

4. KD-did

KD-did

5. serviceall

serviceall

Hello - I have that. I did say that there were issues that resembled a beta release of TLC 6, didn't I? If not, I apologize. But I've been using (as much as I can stand to use) v6 for a couple months now. I just couldn't remember if it was beta. If there's a release above 6.0, then I do have a beta. At least 6.0 is what it calls itself.

6. serviceall

serviceall

Really - Are you happy with this software? Have you used it?

Don't get me wrong. I'm a The Logo Creator fanboy. Well, I was of v3, v4, and v5.

I might be if v6 is still beta. There seems a lot of work to do with it yet. If it's beta, I'm a fan. If it's not beta, I'm sorely disappointed with Marc for releasing something like this.