TLC in print...

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Borpean, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

While in a book store the other day, I came across one of my favorite magazines dealing with design for business or pleasure titles Computer Arts. It's a great source for inspiration, tips and tricks and anything else to help you along in this industry.

Some of it might be too advanced but it's a good read for the novice designer. But near the back on the magazine there is a review on TLC which includes a free version of the software.

What's most important is that the issue focuses on Logo branding and what stands out as a logo.

Here is the link to the actual magazine http://www.computerarts.co.uk/about_us/latest_issue/computer_arts_projects_issue_107 (TLC located at the bottom)

:image10-2:
    :image28:

2. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

3. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Do you mean the price of the magazine? If so then yea, ka......ching!!

It's an export here but all of the American art magazines are not so good. Not even worth $9. Sigh

Great source for design inspiration.

4. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

no mate, the current euro / us dollar convertion makes it cheaper then similar mags in europe. Having your software distributed through a magazine like "computer arts projects" has got to be good for business! so i thought your bro might do a "katching" :image16-1:or two when he makes a deal like this...

:image31:MD