TLC ClipArt and Graphics Suite

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by HiJacKingQueen, May 2, 2006.

1. HiJacKingQueen

HiJacKingQueen

Would greatly help TLC users in enhancing their creativity in creating original logos if we have an exciting and unique collection of royalty-free cliparts, photos, cartoons, signboards, icons and other graphic images (all in PNG format)

2. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

Geeeeeeeze! Then the price of TLC would be out of touch for most people wanting a Great, easy to use LOGO creating program. I do agree though, that the more forum members have to contribute will greatly increase your image galleries. I for one, love to share all I have, with everyone here; and would hope other's feel the same (and most certainly do). Also, a few extra .png's slipped into the mix by Laughingbird wouldn't hurt! *wink*

Bill

3. blackknight

blackknight

I have a great collection but I payed dearly for it.

4. HiJacKingQueen

HiJacKingQueen

hi Bill..

the suite will contain no single logos... just cliparts, simple images, basic and unique shapes, that are useful for creating logos. so with that, i guess it shouldnt be that costly.

5. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

.........I agree with that analogy........BUT! I personally, find it more beneficial, when Members "Share their sources" (not paid resources). I have built a great image foundation from "free", and "almost free" image site's. I have come across these site's through the generosity of other's, and I, in turn, make known these resources. Sure, it would be nice to have a greater abundance of logo elements available to us, and I'm certain it will happen in future releases; but in the mean time........sharing is a "good thing" *wink*. so Share, and Share alike!

Bill

6. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

i am all for sharing ,i am at the moment building a file of images to share with you all,as soon as i can dind a site to upload them or maybe i can put the folders on my website and you can d/l of there
    iwill just have to figure out how to do it

so what this space

graham

7. HiJacKingQueen

HiJacKingQueen

Great!!! Better get this project going then! *wink wink

Thought for the day: "Love one another... and if you can't love one another, love another one"
    :bighug:

8. Chas Roberts

Chas Roberts

Count me in. How do you import external clip art into TLC, BTW? It's easy if you know the secret?

9. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

HAPPY 4th.................

Open TLC..........open "new Logo, or Logo"......click on "file" ....................click on "import image"...................locate the image you'd like to incorporate into your logo, and import it! It's as simple as that!!

Hope this helps!

Bill

10. alphatiny

alphatiny

Great info wacki...and I am in love with your Troll pic! lol!

11. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

......................What Troll pic!!! THATS ME!!!! :image13:

Bill

12. alphatiny

alphatiny

Well maybe you are not a troll but sure are cute! lol!